1 Cindi Bisson McGee - Behind These Eyes : Something New To Try with RIT Dye!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Something New To Try with RIT Dye!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  I am pleased to announce I have began working with RIT Dye as a freelance designer.  My first two projects are now featured on their home page (http://www.ritdye.com/), just in time for St. Patrick's Day!  I've been experimenting with the dye, seeing what I can do with it that I haven't seen done before - and have come up with what I *think* are two new techniques - for full instructions follow the links below....



I've got a few more techniques featuring RIT Liquid Dye to share with you in the next few weeks - so stay tuned and if you want to experiment with something fun in your creative endeavors - get some RIT Liquid Dye!

No comments: